Monday, April 2, 2018

Hello lovelies. Sorry it's been a few days since I blogged. Honestly headaches came out of nowhere and made it difficult to concentrate and overall want to do anything. The weather's been pretty sporadic so I am thinking that might be what caused it. My body is very weather-based so I've noticed. Tomorrow I have to go have a not so fun appointment at the dentist, but I think I'll be alright. <3 In the meantime, here's a blog post of some cute new(ish) stuff I bought since waifu and Syn spoiled me. Ah! By the way, there's a new gacha event on the grid called GachaLand by Gimme Gacha. I'll be covering that for you guys shortly~




{ credits }

decor.
Bed | Astralia - All in one bed (cute) @ uber
Desk | ionic - where is my desk?
Mat | .random.Matter. - Dorm Life - Floor Mat
Photos | [blissiere] vanity set - hello gorgeous wall art
:HAIKEI: Forever Yours_Gacha / {2}
Wednesday[+] ~ Cursed Lady ~ Frames COMMON
Ariskea [Hue] Frames Woodplank
Planner Decor | tarte. journal stack
.peaches. Mon Desir Planner - group gift
tarte. pens & ruler
tarte. catch all & washi tape
tarte. craft clutter

outfit.
Body Blusher | :: MOMOCHUU :: Kawaii Angel Tattoo Blusher [omega]
Boots | Momento . Heart strap boots [ Hourglass ] @ kustom9
Coin Purse | REIGN.- HEART COIN PURSE
Collar | :PARKER: Sasha choker.BLACK.
Eyeliner | ** [PUMEC]  -  Eyeliner Set  #1 (Black) -  FOR CATWA HEADS @ blush
Eyes | -SU!- Isolabella Eyes
Face Tattoo | WarPaint* Itty Butty Bunny metal stickers
Hair | Sintiklia - Hair Teri - group gift
Jacket | Love [Downer Jacket] Pink blush
Mesh Body | Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V2.05
Pose | BellePoses - Bell 5 @ the secret hideout
Shorts | Addams - Mesh Shaki Short - Slink HG
Skin | [PF] <Crystal> - Doll V2 - CATWA Head Applier (button nose) V2
Top | :: MOMOCHUU :: Cutie Lu - Pink A Hourglass blush

0 comments: