Sunday, September 3, 2017

Hey guys! Happy September! Gosh is summer already almost over? And the year is more than halfway over too.. Sorry I took such a long break.. This time I can actually say that it was a long break, but I kinda needed a legitimate one. I wasn't really feeling the 'blogging' thing and so I decided that while I was still caught up on everything, I might as well take some time off to myself. And I did just that! I'm hoping it will make me feel fresh with blogging again and not want to take huge breaks all the time. Last month I didn't really feel like I did much!

So anyway, the stuff I have on is for the Imaginarium event. The photo came out a little better than I expected so I guess that's good. Hope you guys like it! I took the photo at celest.sanct mainstore.

{ credits }

Bangs | 11. TRUTH / Bangs / Swept Left Narrow
Choker | ERSCH - Betsy GOI Necklace @ imaginarium NEW
Drink | *Tentacio* Need a drink? soda gold
Eye Makeup | Bossie. summer nites eyeshadows [catwa]
Hair | Mello. Late Night - Meow RARE @ imaginarium NEW
Heels | AsteroidBox. Luck&Hope Haihil // Black @ imaginarium NEW
Nails | alme.   Flower Gacha - RARE 2 @ imaginarium NEW
Pose | .ARISE. Sensa Stand1
Purse | =Zenith=Lolita Heart Bag (Black)
Skirt | ERSCH - Betsy Gacha MAITREYA Skirt 02 RARE BLACK @ imaginarium NEW
Tattoo | Mad' - Berber+Lalla FaceTattoo @ imaginarium NEW
Top | ERSCH - Betsy Gacha MAITREYA Top RARE 01 BLACK @ imaginarium NEW

You can also view this post at GimmeGacha.

0 comments: