Friday, August 25, 2017

Hey guys! Sorry I'm slacking.. this month I just haven't really wanted to do much of anything and I couldn't force myself to do anything either. I'm trying and struggling haha. I honestly hope September will be better. I am trying to get up and around more because I sat on my butt most of the month and it's taking its toll.

On a better note, I reached my 200k pageviews milestone a few days ago! Earlier in the month as well.. I've been blogging for over 4 years now. Holy crap. I.. am not even sure what to say, but I'm so thankful for all of you who read my blog and enjoy my photos. I've come a long way and I hope to continue improving and enjoying what I do. Thanks a lot, guys. ♥

{ credits }

decor.
Build | CMYK// 8. pastel Dango gacha rare @ kawaii project NEW
Dango Trays | 
CMYK// 4. pastel Dango gacha
CMYK// 5. pastel Dango gacha kawaii project NEW
Donut Cake | dust bunny . woodland dreams . doughnut cake
Lanterns | CMYK// 6. pastel Dango gacha (1) 
CMYK// 7. pastel Dango gacha (1) kawaii project NEW
Sign | CMYK// 2. pastel Dango gacha kawaii project NEW
Table | CMYK// 1. pastel Dango gacha kawaii project NEW
Water Tray | CMYK// 3. pastel Dango gacha kawaii project NEW

outfit.
Camera Bag | ::C'est la vie !:: Immi Bag (light)
Dress | REVOUL - Dilma Dress / Pink - Maitreya
Eye Makeup | .ARISE. Leila Eyeshadow 2 Catwa Applier @ whimsical
NEW
Eyes | MICHAN - Riko Eyes [Catwa] @ anybody NEW
Glasses | ::C'est la vie !:: Heart Glasses Subscribe welcome gift!!!
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Olivia hair whimsical NEW
Lipstick | .ARISE. Anna Lipstick CATWA APPLIER @ shiny shabby NEW
Nails | alaskametro<3 "Tropics/Shimmer" nails - Maitreya @ cosmetic fair
Pose | <micamee> Chie Pose GIFT

0 comments: