Sunday, August 13, 2017

Hey guys! I did a kind of look I haven't really done in ages. Like, back when I first started blogging ages. Kinda feeling a little nostalgic, and not just because of the Rewind theme haha. Thankfully my avatar looks nothing like it did then. I wasn't born in the 70s so I'm not 100% sure what the fashion sense really was then so I just rolled with the set Cureless and Moon Amore collaborated to make for the event and I was definitely feeling it. Hope you like!

{ credits }

Backdrop | anxiety %shoplifters rewind
Boots | AsteroidBox. Peongkeu Boots - Female // Worn @ rewind NEW
Collar | CUREMORE / Punk Chick / Punk Choker / Red rewind NEW
Eyeliner | Bossie. classic eyeshadows [catwa]
Eyes | MICHAN - Hime Circle Lens [Catwa] [group gift] 
NEW
Fishnets | CUREMORE / Punk Chick /  RIPPED STOCKINGS/ RARE rewind NEW
Gloves | [Fetch] Berena Gloves @ collabor88
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Bami hair @ fantasy gacha carnival NEW
Lashes | Wednesday[+] ~ Natural Eyelashes ~
Lip Piercing | *N*Spider mouth pierce RED fantasy gacha carnival NEW
Medusa Piercing | -SU!- Bento Piercing Set 02 Medusa (Catwa Lona)
Outfit | CUREMORE / Punk Chick / Misfit's Attire/ Outfit - RARE rewind NEW
Pose | Le Poppycock-Spread the Peace 1
Tattoo | -Endless Pain Tattoos- Suicide Girl v3 full- Maitreya Applier
Vest | CUREMORE / Punk Chick / Misfit's Attire/ Vest - RARE rewind NEW

0 comments: