Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Hi lovelies! I think oddly enough.. I've been having some sort of writer's block on what to do for my blog posts? I know I've done this a long time but I honestly the length of the nonsense I say here keeps getting shorter and shorter. I've considered switching to just straight up credits, but I feel like that would be odd since I like saying something before I do them.. Let me know what you think! Do you enjoy my random ramblings? Apparently I've managed to keep it up for a total of 4 years now. I missed my 4 year blogging anniversary though, boo on me.

I have some new goods for Gacha Garden and Prismagica! And a few other things too. I guess I'm managing to keep ontop of what I need to blog despite the fact I've only blogged a few times so far this month. I'm sure there's going to be a lot for me to cover though. I guess that's a good thing!

{ credits }

decor.
3D Printer | *DD* #3 Learning Stuff - 3D Printer - Black @ gacha garden
Backdrop | anxiety %integer2 (gift)
Chair | *DD* #23 Learning Stuff - Chair @ gacha garden
Computer Tower | *DD* #22 Learning Stuff - Computer Tower @ gacha garden
Desk | *DD* #1 Learning Stuff - Workstation {Rare} @ gacha garden
Tablet | *DD* #15 Learning Stuff - Large Drawing Pad @ gacha garden

outfit.
Bracelet | Sorbet. Pompom Bracelet @ prismagica NEW
Choker | pr!tty - Rose Choker - {Black+Silver} Set @ gacha garden
Eyeliner / Moon Bindi | Lovely Disarray - The Occultist Makeup Set (Catwa)
Eyes | .ARISE. Jaka Eyes / 9 @ the coven NEW
Hair | pr!tty - Lemon @ gacha garden
Headband | pr!tty - Rose Kitty Headband - {Black+Silver} Set @ gacha garden
Lashes | Lovely Disarray - Moon Eyelashes (Catwa)
Lips | more more. sweet lip gloss_honey (catwa) @ prismagica NEW
Piercing | -SU!- Bento Piercing Set 01 Dolphin Bites (Catwa Lona) NEW
Pose | [KoKoLoReS] Bento Face & Hands poses - hmmm
Rings | (r)M Pared-Down Daisy Rings NEW
Shoes | AsteroidBox. Velcro Patch Sneakers // Black @ shiny shabby
Shorts | Pure Poison - Haley Shorts - Lara 
Skin | ###  [PUMEC]  - Astrid - January - CATWA
Top | :: MOMOCHUU :: Bittersweet Top [A]  - Black  Maitreya @ prismagica NEW

You can also view the post at GimmeGacha.

0 comments: