Saturday, July 22, 2017

Hey guys! Sorry for disappearing again. Now that I've started feeling better I've been pretty busy and honestly just trying to take it easy on the blogging a bit while I have the chance.

Today I've got a few new things to share. Sorry for the short post but I have to run again. Hope you like!

{ credits }

decor.
Build | 1,[[RH]] YUUKAKU -Building- RARE
Flowers | *N*japanese funeral-flowers @ kagami NEW
Sideboard | 18, [[RH]] -IZAYOI- GETABAKO (shoe rack)
Tablet | *N*japanese funeral-mortuary tablet kagami NEW
Urn | *N*japanese funeral-urn kagami NEW

outfit.
Eyes | -SU!- Levana Eyes @ applique
Hair | [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Maude
Katana | Hazy. Natsumi Look. Katana 2 @ okinawa summer festival
Kimono | *:..Silvery K..:*KimonoMesh(Honey trap) kagami NEW
Lipstick | -SU!- Erylis Lipstick +CATWA APPLIER+ @ the seasons story
Neckpiece | 
*:..Silvery K..:*Tubaki Choker(Red) kagami NEW
Pose | *icen*Yukata03

0 comments: