Monday, July 3, 2017

Hey guys! I hope you're well today. The fireworks have begun.. well, more than they already had been. People around our area started popping off fireworks as soon as a couple of weeks ago. Not sure what the occasion was, or why they would be doing them that early, but I guess I should learn to expect that people are going to set them off a couple days before. I'm expecting to hear a lot of them today, actually. We have a park literally in our backyard, so I imagine that's probably where people are doing it and why it sounds so close.. It sure doesn't help my anxiety any though, what with the loud noises and me already having super sensitive ears. Uh, anyway!

I had a lot of fun with this look, as simple as it was. It came out slightly different than I imagined it would, but I can't say I'm not happy with it! I've got new things from Ayashi, Silvery K, and NAMINOKE today. Hope you enjoy! I took the photo at Asian Fusion again!

{ credits }

Eyes | CURELESS [+] Cat Eye Syndrome
Face Makeup | .ARISE. Roga Makeup / White Catwa Applier @ the fantasy collective 
NEW
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Riya hair @ hair fair NEW
Kimono | ***Ambrosia*** YUKATA[roseP]
Lashes | MICHAN - Sera Lashes [Catwa] @ anybody OPEN TOMORROW
Obi Ribbons | *N*Decoration Obi CherryBlossom @ japonica NEW
Parasol | *:..Silvery K..:*Summer Romantica(Parasol_Pink)14 japonica NEW
Skin | more more. yuka skin RARE2_honey (catwa)

0 comments: