Sunday, May 14, 2017

Firstly, happy mother's day to all you mothers out there! It started raining just a bit ago and hasn't let up, so I imagine this is probably going to be a gloomy one. We had so much rain within the past week and a half that some places have flooded pretty badly, so I hope this won't contribute to it too much. The restaurant we went to on my birthday was a good example of that. It was built right near the lake, so from the back where we were, you could see how high the water had risen. Pretty scary to someone like me, since I'm not a huge fan of water. (At least, swimming in it.)

Today I've got some new things from CUREMORE (Cureless/Moon Amore collab) for the Fantasy Gacha Carnival! This look is totally different than what I normally do, but I like to experiment with different things every once in a while. Hope you guys like!

{ credits }

Arms | CUREMORE / Selenopolis / Maschinenmensch Arms RARE @ fgc
NEW
Backdrop | ::WetCat:: & .:LEMON:. "Alley" BackdropScene
Bangs/Hair Whisps | TRUTH HAIR Bangs [Side Whispy/Straight Cut]
Claws | CUREMORE / Selenopolis /  Maschinenmensch Claws RARE @ fgc NEW
Collar | .::Supernatural::. Hearty Pink [Gold]
Flat Screen | DISORDERLY. / INTERGALACTIC / TECH SCREEN / FLAT_A
Hair/Helmet | CUREMORE / Selenopolis / Roboria Helmet (Rose) @ fgc NEW
Pose | BodyLanguage SLC SS POSE Calling (Mar Gift)
Rotating Screen | DISORDERLY. / INTERGALACTIC / TECH SCREEN / ROTATING CIRCULAR
Skirt | 
CUREMORE / Selenopolis /  Ultima Dress  (Skirt) RARE @ fgc NEW
Top | CUREMORE / Selenopolis /  Ultima Dress  (Top) RARE @ fgc NEW

0 comments: