Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Hey guys. Sorry for my sudden disappearance. First it was because my grandma who lives in Florida came to visit, so that kept us busy the past few days. It was nice to go out and have some fun just a few days before my birthday. (Her's is the day after mine! And mine is tomorrow.) Sadly she's on the way to the airport and should either be boarding her plane now or already in flight, but it was good to see her again! The second part of being gone was getting some pretty bad news which had me feeling defeated and killed my mood to blog. I have to keep fighting the fight I have been.. I just hope that some day, I'll be able to persevere and that all this crazy shit going on in my life will finally calm down so I can relax. Really looking forward to that to be honest.. I just wish I knew when it would finally happen.

Hope you guys enjoy my more mature face today! I know the photo's a little simple. I went to Warm Springs to take the picture.

{ credits }

Dress | + Lovely Heroine Dress Liquorice + {aii} @ secret hideout
Eyes | -SU!- Astrid Eyes @ anyBODY NEW
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^]Sachiko hair @ we <3 rp NEW
Lipstick | .ARISE. Lynn Lips / 8 @ the chapter four NEW
Skin | [PF] <Crystal> - Doll V2 - CATWA Head Applier (button nose) V2

0 comments: