Sunday, April 23, 2017

Hey lovelies! I hope your weekend went well. I had to get up early unexpectedly because my mom got called in to work since one of their employees no-call-no-showed. Once I get woken up, it's really difficult to get back to sleep. Once I do, it's usually late afternoon when I finally get up. I had also stayed up a bit late the night before to get this post done so I could feel just a little productive. I have some new goods from Suicidal Unborn, friday, and NANI today. Hope you like the look!

{ credits }

Beer | *Tentacio* Need a drink? beer @ kustom9
Build | anxiety %exit9b (backdropv.) @ cosmopolitan
Choker | [Black Bantam] Beaded Tattoo Choker White @ bloom NEW
Eyeliner/Tattoo | -SU!- Essential Eyeliners (Catwa) @ N21 NEW
Eyes | -SU!- Belladonna Eyes @ N21 NEW
Hair | [NANI] Stefanie.Hair bishbox exclusive NEW
Heels | friday - Stella Sandals (Coal) @ bloom NEW
Lashes | [CX] Basic Eyelash
Lip Piercing | [CX] Bitten 2017 Update (Black) GROUP GIFT
Lipstick | -SU!- Ombre Lipstick #05 //Catwa BENTO// @ N21 NEW
Outfit | Blueberry - Caiti - Lingerie Set - Maitreya @ collabor88
Pose | EP - Kelsey #2
Skin | BT:Geisha"Catwa"Applier.
Stockings | [Juju] Tokyo Lara

0 comments: