Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Hello loves! I took a small break since I started playing League of Legends with my bf again. Since I've been blogging pretty much nonstop since I got my laptop back, I figured it would do me some good to not get burnt out. I did something simple for today because I've gone through all of my blogging requirements and so I actually am running low on creative juices. Since I didn't use most of what I wanted to from the Arcade I also added in some of that stuff, since I spent a ton there this month. Hope you like!


{ credits }

decor.
Art Collection | The Secret Store - Wall Art @ the arcade
Brushes/Writing Utensil Cups | The Secret Store - Pen Jars @ the arcade
Decor Boxes | The Secret Store - Box Collection @ the arcade
Desk | The Secret Store - Vintage Desk @ the arcade
Hanging Jar | Ariskea[Faedreams]Fairy Dust Blue
Lamp | The Secret Store - Copper Lamp @ the arcade
Markers | The Secret Store - Alcohol Markers @ the arcade
Mini Easel | The Secret Store - Mini Easel @ the arcade
Photos | The Secret Store - Framed Art @ the arcade
Plant | The Secret Store - Succulents @ the arcade
Pouch | The Secret Store - Pencil Case @ the arcade
Shelf | The Secret Store - Workspace Shelves @ the arcade
Sketchbooks | The Secret Store - Sketchbooks @ the arcade
Washi Tape | The Secret Store - Washi Tape @ the arcade
Waste Bin | The Secret Store - Paper Bin @ the arcade

outfit.
Bangs | *barberyumyum*bangs(F)
Hair | *barberyumyum*90(black) (rigged)(+bangs)
Headband | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Akari Bow @ level up
Outfit | [1]mignon. -yua look. [Maitreya exp] RARE @ lootbox NEW
Pose | Kirin Chika Pose 4 @ kustom9
Shoes | [2]mignon. -yua look. shoes [Maitreya exp] RARE @ lootbox 
NEW
Tattoo | alaskametro<3 "Foil Flash" tattoo all RARE - Maitreya @ spoonful of sugar

0 comments: