Saturday, March 11, 2017

Hey loves. Yesterday was a huge headache for me, quite literally actually. It apparently became a migraine while I was trying to work on this post for you last night. I tried so hard but in the end, it only made me feel really ill and I gave up before I could finish to retire for the (early) night. I can't seem to shake them off the past few days. I wish the weather would make up its mind on what temperatures it would like to stay at, because this seems to be a reoccuring thing that happens right around spring time. I've been doing my best to fight them so I can continue to do blog posts for you guys! Wish me luck.

I have more stuff from Skin Fair of course, including this lovely new mesh head and Skin from Genesis Labs. It's super mature compared to what I normally wear, but I think when I want to do something different with my look once in a while I'll put it on. Then I've also got a new hair from Nani for Collabor88, and some various new furniture from various places which will be specified for you in the credits, so keep reading!



{ credits }

decor.
Blue Box | MishMish - Ceramic Friend Pot with Succulents - Box Decor @ collabor88
Build | Scarlet Creative Emily 1 @ collabor88
Bunny Cushion | +Half-Deer+ Snoozypuff Bunny cutie loot exclusive
Cabinet | MishMish - Sunday Morning Cabinet - White @ collabor88
Lights | *:..Silvery K..:*Sakura arrangement(Garland Type)C @ sakura matsuri NEW
Macaron Box | Apple Fall Macarons in Box
Makeup Bag | Tres Blah - Slumber Party - Makeup Bag @ the arcade
Mini Fridge | .random.Matter. - Dorm Life - Mini Fridge [Pink] @ the arcade

Oil Diffuser | MishMish - Ceramic Friend Oil Diffuser @ collabor88
Placemat | .random.Matter. - Dorm Life - Floor Mat @ the arcade
Plant | MishMish - Ceramic Friend Pot with Succulents @ collabor88
Record Player | dust bunny . briefcase record player . pink @ collabor88
Sakura Plant | *:..Silvery K..:*Sakura arrangement(SquareVaseType)C @ sakura matsuri NEW
Shelf | Kalopsia - Faith's Stand @ collabor88
Tall Dresser | {moss&mink} Tall Drawers @ sanarae
Tote Bag | Tres Blah - Slumber Party - Overnight Bag @ the arcade
Unicorn Bust | +Half-Deer+ Porcelain Unicorn Figurine (Pink Base) cutie loot exclusive
Yellow Box | MishMish - Ceramic Friend Reed Diffuser - Box Decor collabor88


outfit.
Boots | -Pixicat- Freja.Boots - Black
Cardigan | -Pixicat- Calm.Cardigan - Black (Maitreya) @ collabor88
Collar | .Keystone. Hex Collar - Onyx
Hair | [NANI] Heidi.Hair @ collabor88 NEW
Mesh Head | Genesis_Head_Jane_3.2 Bento @ skin fair NEW
Pose | oOo everyday_one
Shorts | -Pixicat- Tilde.Shorts Highwaisted - Black nr1 (Maitreya)
Skin | Genesis_Lab_Skin_FEI_VANILLA @ skin fair NEW
Tattoo | .::VELVET::. Doshik Tattoo Black @ skin fair NEW
Top | -Pixicat- Calm.Top - Black (Maitreya) @ collabor88






0 comments: