Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Today is not the best day for me to be blogging, but I haven't blogged in a week (I got some much needed time off) so I figured I would do it. I guess in a way this photo is symbolic too, since today would have been my dad's 71st birthday if he were still here. It never really does get any easier, but I guess once in a while doing something for the occasion rather than just feeling depressed is nice. Hope you guys enjoy your beginning of February. <3 Photo taken at WHOLE WHEAT.


{ credits }

Boots | *Cila*NaLan Princess Tight Highs&Shoes Golden [fantasy gacha carnival] COMING SOON
Cuffs | *Cila*NaLan Princess Hand Guard Golden [fantasy gacha carnival] COMING SOON
Dress | *Cila*NaLan Princess Dress Gloden [fantasy gacha carnival] COMING SOON
Eyes | .tsg. Vanity Eyes v2 - Dark Brown [uber]
Eyeshadow | Bossie. doll eyeshadow [catwa]
Hair | [e] Tonya [FLF exclusive]
Lipstick | .euphoric ~ Jojo Lipstick Applier ~[Catwa]
Pose | *PosESioN* Zen 7
Wings | lassitude & ennui Seraphim wings - white dipped RARE [gacha garden] NEW

0 comments: