Monday, January 23, 2017

Hello hello~ Now that I'm finally feeling better, since trying to make myself sleep earlier was the problem, I can do some more blogging! Of course I keep getting distracted and what was 1AM turned into 3AM.. and I'm sure it'll be close to 4 before I finally finish, heh. Nothing too crazy today, I just wanted to do something chill and so I did. I guess it's a little early for Valentine's Day, but I'm feeling the love already. Hope you guys like! Ah also, since I missed my 150k mark, thank you guys so much for your support! <3


{ credits }

decor.
Blush Compact | {Imeka} Kawaii Makeup #9 
kawaii project
 ] NEW
Build | CMYK// 1. you're my destiny [ kawaii project ] NEW
Cage | +Half-Deer+ Blossoming Birdcage - Peachy Pink
Caged Light | 8f8 - Cupcake Light - *White*
Chair | +Half-Deer+ Vintage Heart Chair - White+Pink [ collabor88 ]
Couch | dust bunny . camellia couch . adult
Donut/Drink Set | REIGN.- SLEEPOVER SURVIVAL GOODIES #26 RARE
 [ the epiphany ]
Eye Makeup | {Imeka} Kawaii Makeup #1 kawaii project ] NEW
Foundation | {Imeka} Kawaii Makeup #6 kawaii project ] NEW
Heart Confetti | +Half-Deer+ Heart Glitter - Pink C
Lights | +Half-Deer+ Lovely Heart Garland - Candy - Vertical kawaii project ]
Lipstick Tube | {Imeka} Kawaii Makeup #5 [ kawaii project ] NEW
Love Neon Sign | floorplan. neon love [ n21 ]
Makeup Brushes | {Imeka} Kawaii Makeup #10 RARE [ kawaii project ] NEW
Table | +Half-Deer+ Valentine Side Table - Baby Pink [ kawaii project ]
Wall Frames | Birdy - Boudoir - Frames Gift
Wall Shelf | {what next} Amelie Picture Shelf 1

outfit.
Bag | [Black Bantam] Winged Mommy Tote Purse [ kustom9 ]
Bracelet | LaGyo_Vanessa Gym Charms Bracelet - Silver [ collabor88 ]
Blush | :: MOMOCHUU ::  blusher & Eyelashes [CATWA] [ group gift ]
Eyes | [Buzz] Okina Eyes - Chocolate 
the epiphany ]
Hair | Lamb. Widowspeak [ luxebox exclusive ]
Lipgloss | .euphoric ~ Jojo Lipstick Applier ~[Catwa]
Outfit | Tres Blah - Smitten Outfit (Maitreya) [ luxebox exclusive ]
Platforms | REIGN.- Platform Ballet Slippers (Maitreya-Flat) [ n21 ]
Pose | oOo - paulina_five
Skin | Insol: Mashell's secrets #7 "Dolly" (ST Milk) [ the epiphany ]
Sweater | -tres blah- Catby Shrug (Maitreya) - Black

0 comments: