Friday, January 20, 2017

Good morning loves! I haven't even gone to bed yet and it's 7AM right now. I have not been feeling my best the past 5 days or so. And trying to get myself on a normal sleeping schedule has also pretty much failed. Going to bed early only made me wake up super early with 4-5 hours of sleep.. and then I end up sleeping until late when I get back to finally sleeping anyway! I guess maybe I am just not meant to do mornings? The sad thing is that I would get exhausted early, so I'd get prepared for bed, then suddenly I'm no longer tired or can go to sleep but can't STAY asleep. My body works in weird ways.

I have a pretty new lipgloss from Pink Acid for the Catwa head today! Hope you guys like~


{ credits }

Brows | Bossie. elena eyebrows [catwa]

Eyelashes | Bossie. fake lashes [catwa]
Eyeshadow | Bossie. doll eyeshadow [catwa]

Jeans | Addams // Rocker Zipper Jean // Maitreya
Hair | [taketomi] - Kaede (S;MultiStyler) 
[ slightly edited in pixlr ]
Lipgloss | Pink Acid/Catwa Sleek Gloss Space Ocean [ cosmetic fair ] NEW
Macaron Cup | REIGN.- Snack Cup- Macarons #19 
[ the epiphany ]
Top | Stories&Co. Choker Knit Top - Luxe Box Maitreya [ luxebox exclusive ]

0 comments: