Thursday, January 26, 2017

Heya lovebuns! So I finally got a decent night sleep thanks to some melatonin, but that got written out by this damn dizziness and headache I'm dealing with right now. I also had to fight with the graphics for a bit because I updated the drivers, but for some reason it didn't exactly work the first time. But it did now thankfully, so this pic is a bit late. I guess late is better than never though? (I say it's late, but it's only been a day.. ha.) Valentine's Day is upon us! I have three dates to buy things for.. Well I mean, they're not dates, but people who have close friends tend to get them things as well during the 'holidays', right? I just wanted an excuse to spoil them a bit, in reality. Anyway, hope you enjoy the post! I didn't have too much to say about it. Just wanted to dress up and look cute. <3 Photo taken at The Trace Too!


{ credits }

Bag | REIGN.- SLEEPOVER BAG #12 
the epiphany ]
Boots | REIGN.- ANAIYA BOOTS (Maitreya-Mid) GROUP GIFT
Bunny Ears | [Black Bantam] Cutie Pie Bunny Ears
Bunny Whiskers | Aidhona - Bunny Face for Catwa
Collar | .tsg. Beary Ruffle Collar - Pink
Cuffs | .tsg. Love Bunny Cuffs - Pink
Eye Makeup | .ARISE. Rina Eyeshadow / Black (dark) Catwa Applier [ suicide dollz ] NEW
Eyes | -SU!- Xenira Eyes NEW
Garter Bag | Decoy - Cupid's Calling: Potion Bag Pink (Maitreya) [ the epiphany ]
Hair | 
Moon. Hair. // Mouth LUXEBOX exclusive
Lipstick | [CX] Berry Lipstick Set ( Catwa )
Nails | Mad' - Chic Party Nails [GIFT] [SLink APPLIER]
Pose | Izzie's - Bunny Pose 08
Shorts | Addams - Mesh Shaki Short - Maitreya
Skin | Insol: Mashell's secrets #6 "Forever summer" (ST Creme) [ the epiphany ]
Tattoo | [White~Widow] Blackmail - White - Maitreya Mesh Body
Top | .tsg. Heart Crop Top - Pink *MAITREYA*

0 comments: